Sunday, September 5, 2010

Catching up where I left off.

Thank you for everybody who commented on my blog. I have been absent for some time but managed do some work on my own. I believe that most of us did not do so very good with the test because we knew the theory, but did not know how to apply it. When we had this particular lesson last year, most of the computers were not in a proper working condition . It was very difficult to remember, because we did not manage to have a practical exercise afterwards. I practiced hyperlinking and this is a site I found to help me to prepare for web-evaluation.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    I admire your ability to do the hyperlink again. I was totally baffled by that exercise. However, with the creation of wikis I think that I have to build confidence in hyper-linking as it would enhance the site.

    ReplyDelete